The Premiere Production Facility for San Diego and South Orange County
– 3 state-of-the-art production studios and scene shop
– Turnkey 6,000 sq. ft. facility with ample on-site parking
– Post-production workstations, audio studio and professional staff
– Camera rentals, including Sony and Blackmagic Design cameras
Studio A – Video / Film / Sound Stage
– 1750 sq. ft. sound stage, and 600 sq. ft. 3-walled cyclorama infinity background
– Remote control room.
– 12 ft. high lighting grid with full array of lighting equipment available
– Air Conditioning: cool and quiet a/c
– Large sound-proof warehouse door for convenient load-in
– Spacious green room with fully equipped dressing/guest facilities.
Studio B – Television Production Studio
– 850 sq. ft. production studio
– Rental inclides;
– Black backdrop (customizable at for a nominal expense) with three HDMI monitors
– Full lighting
– Multi-cam set-up with Blackmagic Design Studio cameras and TriCaster 410
– Lapel mics and audio mixer
– Spacious green room with fully equipped dressing/guest facilities (upon availability)
– Air Conditioning
Audio Production Studio
– 300 sq. ft. audio production studio
– Sound isolated recording room with professional microphones and stands
– Engineering room with window, passthrough cabling.
– 24 channel mixer
– Telos and DBX phone systems
– Roland recorder
– We offer a wide array of sets and backgrounds, including news set and desk, green screen cyclorama for virtual sets and a white “Infinity” background.
– In addition to producing your videos in house, we feature portable equipment that can be used in almost any environment.
– We can record your video podcast with either a virtual background or a practical set and post it to iTunes as a weekly/bi-weekly/monthly video podcast.
Commercials / Bumpers:
– We can create commercials, fundraising promos and awareness videos for your projects.
Video / Film Lighting:
– With our Lighting supplier and consultant, Available Light, we are fully equipped for any studio or on location lighting need
Audio for Radio:
– We feature a state-of-the art recording studio, fit to record your talk radio show. Additionally, we can produce your intro and bumper segments to send to your desired radio station.
– We can record your weekly/bi-weekly/monthly talk show and post it as a podcast on iTunes.
If you have production needs in these areas, we’d love to help! Contact us at info@NorthCountyMediaCenter or call 888-393-0580.
– Joel Fieri, Owner and President – Joel brings over 30 years of entrepreneurial and business experience to the leadership of North County Media Center since it’s opening in 2013. A graduate of San Diego State University, he is a long-time businessman, educator, real estate investor and TV/film producer. His vision has always been to bring the highest quality audio, video and broadcast facility to San Diego and Orange County.
– Jefferson Drexler, General Manager and Producer – Jefferson brings over 25 years of professional experience in television production as a producer, director, editor, and videographer. With a foundation in broadcast journalism and live sports, his expertise spans across nearly all aspects of production from corporate video and house of worship media to producing national commercials and directing live broadcast talk shows. Jefferson’s experience both in front of and behind the camera enables him to direct with a unique perspective that draws the best out of everyone involved.
1130 N. Melrose Dr. #404, Vista CA, 92083 • firstname.lastname@example.org • 888-393-0580